The candidate will be based in Galway and will work with the consultancy project team, using our proven conversation crafting methodology to identify and deliver value in conversations. He/she will focus on crafting and developing consistent, valuable, compliant conversations to optimize client strategic objectives. They will work closely with the Technical and Support teams to customize our services within new client organizations and to add to and enhance current conversation services in existing client businesses.
This is a highly responsible position and it is most suitable for managers with 4-5 years experience of both project management and management of senior stakeholders, preferably in a technology-rich industry. The candidate must be able to travel frequently as most of our client base is spread around Ireland, the UK and the US.
- Helping clients identify their key needs and how value can be added using Econiq services.
- Ability to craft conversations based on client customer journeys from which maximum insights can be drawn.
- Leading the Consulting team as a member of project teams tasked with implementing a client Conversation Hubs by Econiq
- Working with project teams to identify important insights and their impact as part of the Econiq Conversation Value Office for each client.
- Communication of Insights and analytic results to non-technical audiences, in both verbal and written formats.
- Present Hub functionality and value delivery to senior client management.
- Travel throughout the EU, US and other world locations to implement and roll out client Hubs.
- Drive continuous enhancement to our consulting methodologies and best-practices.
- Assist with development and enhancements of internal tools and documentation as required.
- At least 4-5 years experience working in consulting, customer contact management or quality management role.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, with an ability to understand and summarize client needs quickly.
- Experience in and ability to communicate convincingly and authoritatively with senior managers.
- An ability to foresee problems and navigate around them.
- Proven problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good listening skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues.
- Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and prioritised based on the requirements of the business.
- Experience within the insurance industry a distinct advantage.
- Qualification or experience in project, analytics or process management an advantage.
- Exhibit strong leadership characteristics.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Valid Passport with the ability to travel throughout the EU, US and worldwide if required.
- Full and valid driving license.
Please apply with CV and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org