Econiq have a new position for a Lead Conversation Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career within a supportive technology environment.
The candidate will be based in Galway, Ireland and will work with the Galway development team developing, delivering and supporting our standard product. They will work closely with the Professional Services team to install and develop our product within our existing and new customer organizations
This is a medium level position and it is most suitable for programmers with 4/5 years practical experience in the software industry. The candidate must be able to travel as most of our customer base is spread around the US and Ireland.
- Maintenance and enhancement of the existing application.
- Design and implementation of new functional modules from start to end.
- Working with business consultants across different time-zones to diagnose problems and suggest fixes.
- Planning and prioritizing development priorities working closely with the rest of the development team.
- Learn about the business logic of the system and all technologies related to it (e.g. .Net, Java, XML, JBoss, Hibernate, Swing & Ant).
- Travel throughout the EU, US and other world locations to implement and roll out the product to customers.
- Experience and working knowledge of application servers and relational databases.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills required.
- Experience of developing and maintaining database applications using advance techniques for manipulating and presenting data.
Technical Skills Required:
- Solid knowledge of SQL & DB Utilities
- MySQL & JBoss knowledge
- Experience with object oriented coding (C# or Java)
- EJB/Swing/JSP/Hibernate knowledge
- ANT & XML knowledge
- Excellent Verbal and written skills
- Experience of working with Visual Studio and C#.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Solid working knowledge in Java or C#
- Experienced knowledge in Software Development
- At least 4 years experience in SQL
- At least 4 years experience in Java or C#
- English: Fluent
- Valid Passport with the ability to travel throughout the EU, US and worldwide if required.
- Full and valid driving license
Please apply with CV and cover letter by email to: email@example.com